Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lockerz - Meet A Member

MEET KAYLA

Where do you live?
Born and raised in Hawai’i, but currently in Oregon for school.

How old are you?
Eighteen.

When did you join Lockerz?

Late October, 2009.

How many PTZ do you have?
850–but growing on a daily basis!

What are three things you’d say to describe yourself?
Of all forms of long-distance communication, I enjoy writing the most. I’m almost constantly plugged into my music. I’m a swimmer, so I’ll probably spend the rest of my life smelling at least a little like chlorine.

What are you studying in college?
I’m undeclared as of now, but I’m only a freshman so I keep telling myself I have time.

What are the most-listened to songs on your playlist?
Affinity by Red Car Wire, Easy to Fall in Love by Brighten, and She Doesn’t Get It by The Format. But my tastes are always changing.

Who is your style icon?
I don’t really have one in particular, though I’ve a big fan of Christian Siriano’s work ever since seeing him on Project Runway. I also love pretty much everything I see on Gossip Girl.

What’s your favorite Daily Question and how did you answer?
“Which should would you want to guest star on?” I put “GLEE!” — although I can’t sing so I don’t know how well that’d go over….

What is your favorite video on PLAY?
Right now, the Lady Gaga and Beyonce Telephone Parody by Key of Awesome. Checked out their youtube–their videos are legit!

Anthony wants to get a new tattoo. Any ideas?
My best friend recently got a tattoo of her birthday in Roman numerals that I thought was pretty cool.

If you could donate to any charity, what would it be?
The American Red Cross.

What is your favorite book?
Can I say Facebook? Haha jk, I’m actually a sucker for most anything by Nicholas Sparks. And the Harry Potter series.

What inspires you?
Music, lyrics, relationships, and the promise and possibilities of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment